The Human Aura
Aligning the thoughts and emotions with light and love conducts higher degrees of energy into the aura and chakras, revitalizes the soul memories, and illuminates thinking-feeling-will into their higher stages of realization and spiritualization (inspirational wisdom-radiant love-divine will). The eventual outcome of this process of continuing Initiation and Illumination* process is the Ascension.
The aura bodies bring healing light into the aura to empower and master these bodies to expand and become a friend and guardian of the mineral, plant, animal and human kingdoms.
PHYSICAL BODY [earth/mineral kingdom] Functioning within the pressures of gravity and time-space, procreation to provide physical vehicles for souls coming to the planet, Blood as carrier of the consciousness through this body.
ETHERIC BODY [fire/plant kingdom] Solar energy regulator, balancing the energies of light and the energies of gravity, regeneration and revitalization of life energies, general vitality, physical health. Nerves as carrier of the consciousness and energy.
EMOTIONAL BODY [water/animal kingdom] Astral body, feelings, compression and expansion of love, communication between body, mind and spirit. Releasing anxiety, frustration, envy, and anger frees this body and promotes higher development. As emotions are refined energy is: expanded, flowing, warm, gentle, loving, and the person becomes more sensitive, compassionate, altruistic, inspirational, dispassionate, healing, and experiences oneness and radiance.
MENTAL BODY [air/human kingdom] Thinking, reason, judgment. The focus of your awareness determines the flow and frequency of energy, and thought patterns create thought forms. Development brings: expansion, appreciation of nature and all of creation, open-mindedness, awakening, expansion, clarity, creative thinking, imagination, intuition, higher states of consciousness, higher vision, inspiration, brilliance, and transcendence.
SPIRITUAL BODY [ethereal fire/angelic kingdom] The spiritual body is the remainder of your aura field. It is the least dense area and is associated with the higher aspects of life. It is here that positive changes can work wonders on the rest of your being by influencing, or reprogramming, the other bodies. One act of faith can work miracles.
HIGHER AURA BODIES are eternal forms that maintain the patterns of prior soul development and are not affected by the stresses of the physical world. Higher initiations align the mind and emotions directly with these bodies. They react to the Higher Self and the promptings of guiding beings. The Higher Etheric is an important vehicle to: transcend lower nature, work with elementals-nature spirits-angelic beings, and travel to higher worlds.
Note: *Initiation & Illumination is my workshop about initiations as a process for becoming a vehicle for the light – a spiritual being incarnate. As the consciousness of initiates expands inside the head, heart, physical body and aura, they progressively experience more of the love, wisdom and power of Creation in all things. They shine with a warming light that soothes and heals others. They are less affected by gravity and can transcend time and space- to travel into the past and the future and appear in distant places. Continued transformation increases the light within their human vehicles to become more of a solar form, creating a glowing human being with cells and atoms that shine like the sun, and whose very presence can heal and awaken anyone within close proximity. This is also called transmutation, transfiguration, and the ascension – as demonstrated by the lives of the Ascended Masters. This is the eventual future of everyone.
THE SEVEN CHAKRAS
THE SEVEN PERSONAL CHAKRAS are commonly associated with the nervous system and endocrine glands and are centered along the antennae of our spine. They are the transforming energy centers that move all levels of energy (Prana, Ki, Kundalini and Holy Essence) through our aura and consciousness, progressively, as we prepare the way for their higher frequencies. When the chakras are open, balanced, interconnected, and in harmony with the physical and cosmic world, and the consciousness is expanded (through spiritual attitudes, devotions and practice) the contraction/expansion principles become balanced and gravity can become overcome and one’s consciousness can enter into higher dimensional light. There are additional energy centers along the length of the spine as well as below and above the spinal column and cranium.
1. THE BASE CHAKRA: Sexuality, reproduction, bodily needs, processes energies of the earth, affected by gravity and time-space, contains the kundalini fire. Its healing and awakening redirects the energies of sexuality and procreation into higher frequencies and initiates the rise of the kundalini, which unleashes the human’s higher creative potential and illuminates all of the chakras to prepare them for cosmic connection.
2. THE NAVEL CHAKRA: Sensuality, passion, the sense of touch, interpretation of subtle energy patterns in the environment, instinctual desires, self-preservation, healing and freeing of karmic patterns. Is connected to the nature spirits and elemental beings of the earth kingdoms and is a powerful storehouse for Chi (Ki) energy.
3. THE SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA: Subconscious mind, the child within, intuition, the psychic center, the second brain, gut feelings, and the intuitive voice. Control center and projection center for both positive and negative feelings, habits and desires. It functions in close relationship with the astral body and the animal kingdom. Directly connected to solar energies and solar beings. Higher development of this energy center brings a peace and serenity to the body, transformation of the lower chakras, and psychic abilities with a high spiritual focus.
4. THE HEART CHAKRA: Emotions and emotional reactions, personal love, connection to other hearts, commitment and loyalty. On a more impersonal level it has the qualities of compassion, soul memory, attraction and repulsion based on soul needs, and true spiritual desires. The higher functions are: communion with spiritual beings, unconditional love, detachment, the voice of higher conscience, and the great teacher of the spirit. The heart contains the pure light of spirit, which is also called the: Spark of Divinity, Christ Self, Dweller Within, Light of God, Star of the Heart, Pure Essence of the Creator, Illuminated One, and many other names. It is considered to be the doorway to the soul, the inner temple, and the tabernacle of the Divine Presence within.
5. THE THROAT CHAKRA: Expression, communication, speech, projection of feelings said or unsaid, and the power of mantras and toning. The higher frequencies of use are: absolute truth, power of the spoken word, speaking from the voice of the soul, intake of pranic breath. Connects to the medulla oblongata at the base of the skull for spiritual awakening. To be heard by nature spirits – let your body (solar plexus) mind (third eye) and spirit (heart) come together in the throat chakra before speaking or telepathing.
6. THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA: Vision, perception, insight, imagination, thought projection, transmission of intentions and direction. Psychically awakened- it promotes telepathy, clairvoyance, and the ability to see through time and space. It is called the window to the soul and includes the physical eyes and temples in its domain. Development of this energy center frees the higher mental powers and opens the ability to see the energy of life and beings from higher realities, and to see deeply into the truth of all things.
7. THE CROWN CHAKRA: Thinking, focused attention, elevated creativity, fulfillment, conscious awareness of spiritual realities. Associated with the pineal gland and the higher functions of the brain, it is the uppermost point of the spine as an antenna. It is the entrance point of the soul into the body (e.g. Ki channel, a baby’s fontanel) and is the exit/entrance of the consciousness when the body sleeps or meditates. Higher functioning of this energy center brings enlightenment, illumination, cosmic consciousness, and connection to the spiritual energy of higher chakras.
THE HUMAN AURA
- With the Seven Personal Chakras
- With the Crown Chakra Divided
- And Self-Healing & Exhaust Channels
HANDOUT FOR CLASSES AND LECTURES ©2004 C. JUNJULAS
To release daily tension, which is simply unused energy, Open the Ki (or Chi) Channel inward by imagining energy flowing into the top-center of your head, down through your body, carrying your tension out through your feet (also hands & buttocks), and down into the earth. You can use creative visualization to imagine doors opening inward, an iris-type aperture expanding upon your request, or any type of entrance. Some people simply feel the area relax and imagine warm, soothing energy moving through. Try to use all five senses as you imagine a beam of golden-white light shining into your body and relaxing and softly energizing your body and aura.
Open the self-healing channel inward by imagining energy flowing into one side of the near top of the head. Allow the healing energy to enter your physical and etheric bodies, move down into your torso, and up and out through the opposite side of the head without disturbing your face and brain. Some people experience the sensation of crystal clear water flowing in, and muddy water shooting out the exhaust- with old blocks exiting as dark chunks. Imagine the old energy patterns are flying out into space and being burnt up by the sun, or transformed by a healing angel. Follow it as it returns to the planet as a glittering gold energy that heals all that it contacts – the air, earth, water, plants, animals and people in need of comfort.
Normal, undisturbed, conscious connection is the peaceful flow of the consciousness to an outside object, or internal idea, as seen in the consciousness to an outside object, or internal idea, as seen in the illustration below. Think of the line separating the conscious from the subconscious mind as representing a peaceful pool of water with the emotions, feelings and body energies below the line, and the mental processes in the air above the line. The spiritual processes, using your conscious awareness and its intent to heal, direct the light/fire energies to release the tension and facilitate healing.
The drawing below displays an area of “vulnerability”, with its accompanying defense, in a typical person. The vulnerability, a depressed area of sensitivity, weakness and susceptibility, is usually from a past disturbance registered and stored in the subconscious. It is an energy displacement, which causes a ‘dip’, or vulnerability in the psyche, like a rock falling into a pond. This also creates the accompanying defensive rise, to act as a self-protective barrier to the outside world. The “block” is a subconscious mechanism, built up from collected tension. It allows the person to go through life without constantly being effected by, or falling into the depression caused by the original disturbance. Everyday tension thrusts the person above the block and defense, allowing them to remain in the subconscious realm.
The middle section of the drawing shows the awakening and healing process. Rather than rising above the feelings from excessive tension, the technique for draining the tension brings higher energy down through the third ate and the rest of the body and exchanges energy with the Earth to help ground the aura. The oval in this illustration is the third eye, and the ability to dispassionately view your life and psyche from a clearer psychic and spiritual perspective. The block is gradually broken down and sent out the exhaust port. Filling in vulnerabilities are accomplished by listing, reading and feeling your personal and spiritual assets, positive attributes, desired qualities and by reprogramming your subconscious with affirmations and spiritual wisdom to live by.
Viewing a beautiful event can bring about mild sensations flowing on a smooth surface. Watching a violent event can cause deep ripples in this energy. Looking at or thinking about a normal, healthy, happy person allows your consciousness to connect to the sight of, or mental image of this person, and return to you as thoughts and feelings in a pleasant flow. If the person has a problem, a disturbance may be experienced. If the person is a threat to you, or is in danger, a “fight or flight” response may be felt. Long-term problems, and repeated fight or flight responses, can create deeper, more permanent vulnerabilities.